Earthworm video request

Geoff Read at
Tue Jun 29 17:43:03 EST 1999

I imagine  something more is wanted than worms wriggling in a can, but
who knows. He doesn't say. Can anyone oblige?

From:           	Niteline <Niteline at>
Subject:        	earthworms
Date sent:      	Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:50:49 -0400

My name is Matt Canham and I work for ABC News Nightline. We are
working on a story where we need good Earthworm video, but I can't find
any. If you have any or know where I can get some please email me at
Mcanham at Thank you