Maintaining Polychaete Researcher addresses

Geoff Read at
Tue Jun 29 18:21:51 EST 1999

Annelida colleagues,

Inevitably there is some drift in the accuracy of your details in the PRO
listing of polychaete people. Please take a moment to THINK - has anything
changed, and a moment to check your details at:

It is frustrating for users if they find slightly, but crucially out-of-date e-
mails, phones, etc.

My enthusiasm for maintaining this list is currently at fever-pitch. So strike
now! New entrants welcome. Let me know your web-pages also.

That's NOW, as in no time like the present.

Thanks folks,

  Geoff Read < at>