Last doubts - Amphinomidae

Jerry D. Kudenov afjdk at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Mon Nov 1 16:53:26 EST 1999

Dear Salva and list-ers:

In terms of sexual reproduction, both Chloeia viridis and Pareurythoe
chilensis are probably planktotrophic, based on observations.  However,
many species of Pareurythoe also reproduce asexually.  I presently have
thriving cultures of at least 2 different Pareurythoe species (Fiji, Thailand)
that reproduce this way.  And it is present on most all of the Pareurythoe
species I have examined.  Hope this helps.

Jerry Kudenov <afjdk at>