Methyl green

Geoff Read at
Mon Nov 1 20:08:34 EST 1999

> I recall Linda Warren giving a talk at a polychaete meeting that Chris
> Mettam organised in Cardiff (I think) in which she presented some data
> on the utility of staining patterns in identification. I don't know if Linda or
> anyone else can shed any light on this?

As I'm not sure that Linda Warren is on the list I'll contribute this  .... I
believe for the end result see Fig. 2 in:

Warren, L. M., P. A. Hutchings, & S. Doyle. 1994. A revision of the
genus  Mediomastus Hartman, 1944 (Polychaeta: Capitellidae).—
Records of the Australian Museum, 46:227-256.

  Geoff Read < at>