Culture from tegumentary cells from leeches

Alexandra Hillebrand Alexandra.Hillebrand at
Tue Nov 9 16:22:18 EST 1999

Yes, more or less a duplicate message of one not long ago. If anyone can
suggest a place, person, or list where Alexandra can ask to get this sort of
information (apparently not within the expertise of Annelida) please reply
directly  to her. -- GBR (Moderator)

	Hello to everybody! I'm a new member of annelida list.
	I would like to obtain a cell culture from tegument from a leech
and I don't know exactly what am I suppose to do in order to get this (I
mean I don't know exactly what kind of medium I have to use and what are
the optimal conditions for these kind of cells to grow). I would highly
appreciate if there is anybody who can give me some hints in these

	Thank you all, Alexandra

   Institute of Biochemistry 		Postal address: P.O. Box 2-2
 Spl.Independentei, 296; sect.6   	78 200 Bucharest, Romania
 777 000 Bucharest 17, Romania
 Tel: 40-1-;
 Fax: 40-1-
 Email: alexhill at / ahillebrand at