Nereis caudata and N. arenaceodentata

bill kirby-smith wwks at
Fri Nov 19 18:55:09 EST 1999

This message reminded me I hav 50 or so copies of the Day publication
gathering dust. I will send one to anyone who sends me a self addressed
envelope with $1.20 US postage on it for "Library Rate" (or $3.75 for first
class). Out of the US send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you sometime
with how much us$ I need to mail this.

Bill Kirby-Smith

At 10:43 AM 11/19/99 -0800, you wrote:
>According to J. H. Day (1973), New Polychaeta from Beaufort, with a
>Key to All Species Recorded from North Carolina, NOAA Technical
>Report NMFS CIRC-375

William W. Kirby-Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of the Practice of Marine Ecology
Duke Marine Laboratory
Nicholas School of the Environment
135 Duke Lab Rd.
Beaufort, NC 28516
Voice 252-504-7577
Fax   252-504-7648
email  wwks at

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes