Urgent - Polychaete Conference registration reminder

Elin Sigvaldadottir elins at ni.is
Fri Oct 22 16:11:41 EST 1999

Dear colleagues and friends,

This is to remind you that the closing date for registration to the 7th
International Polychaete Conference is in a few days on November 1st 1999.
I am sure there are many of you out there who are going to attend but have
not registered yet.

Further information about the Conference will only be send to those who
have registered - but at this time registration is not binding so do not
hesitate to register even if you are not sure of coming to Reykjavik in

You can register by:

E-mail - elins at ni.is

Web - The conference homepage http://www.ni.is/7IPCI

Post - The registration sheet on the Conference-brochure.
(If you do not have it in your possession please contact me).

With best regards,

Elin Sigvaldadottir
Icelandic Institute of Natural History
Box 5320