The fate of the early adopters

Barrie Jamieson bjamieson at
Tue Sep 7 16:47:37 EST 1999

Hello Annelida,

Geoff makes important points but the old ICZN was, of course, not
concerned with higher categories. Presumably, though, Aciculata, for
instance, would not be used (or should not be used?) unless the user had
good reasons to support it.

This brings me to ask (and perhaps I should have browsed the web) is the
new ICZN available on the web or other electronic form? I am sure that the
answer to the latter question will be of interest to many annelidans. Yours,

Professor B.G.M. Jamieson
Department of Zoology and Entomology
University of Queensland
Brisbane 4072