Polychaete text

Paul Schroeder schroederpaul at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:59:51 EST 1999

Dear Annelidans,

I was interested to find the series of contributions on a polychaete book
when I returned to my office this morning.  As some of you know, I have been
working on such a book for about a year;  I've found that it is a bigger job
than first anticipated, so I think it will be several more years before the
opus can be presented to a publisher.  This volume should be complimentary
to that being prepared by Greg Rouse and Fred Pleijel. (We have compared
notes.) The approach will be biological rather than taxonomic.  Meanwhile,
all the volumes cited will serve both the potential users and myself as
sources of information

Now, if we can only decide what to include in the polychaetes!

Paul C. Schroeder
Dept. of Zoology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-4236