Polychaete bibliography on the WEB

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Tue Apr 4 18:50:04 EST 2000

Linda Ward wrote:
> Thanks to the efforts of Dr. Fabian Haas of the Universität Ulm, Germany
> the Polychaete Bibliography is now available on the WEB.

A  reminder, if one is in fact needed in this company, that Linda's
Bibliography (3 formats) has been (since early 1997), and is currently
downloadable on the web  courtesy of:

That is the correct url for the  "visit this site" reference on the Uni-Ulm page.

I have just updated the links on the page and in Linda's readme, and added
a link to Fabian Haas's online searchable modified version of those files.

  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>