The diet of Earthworms

Duncan Wiles Duncan at
Sun Feb 6 16:17:34 EST 2000

Hello there, my name is Duncan, I'm a student just outside of London, and I
am currently investigating the preference of Earthworms between dead
leaves and live leaves in their diet, I have found, as I expected, that the
preference is for rotting leaves and was wondering, other than the
requirement of less energy, is there any other biological significance in
this? I do not profess to being an institution on Earthworms and would
greatly appreciate being put into contact with someone who can tell me a
bit about them. Thank you very much for your time.

Duncan Wiles
<Duncan at>