Accents Re: Gravier's Red Sea publications

Geoff Read at
Wed Jan 26 17:36:14 EST 2000

"Annilides Polychhtes"

Yes, oh dear, the list software has mangled the acute and grave e accents
into "i" and "h" in Thomas Wehe's correctly accented message, thus
damaging its readability. Amazing! And I have no idea why. If you also see
this please attempt the mental adjustment necessary.

As for "Nobody" at in the mail header, my representations have
met a favourable and fast response and he/she/it has been disposed of.
You will now see a nice <annelida at> as the "To" address.
Replies  to the list will be easier.

Moderator ANNELIDA

  Geoff Read < at>