Serpulida assemblages.

Hallvard Haanæs hallvard at
Thu Jan 27 16:02:50 EST 2000

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with references about Serpulid
assemblages (associate species); both qualitative and quantitative
descriptions, methods used and occurences especially in temperate areas.
Assemblages on hard substrate are especially interesting. I am aware of
the works of Haines,J.L. and Maurer,D. on the Hydroides dianthus
assemblage and the Serpula narconensis assemblage of Antarctica
described by Bosence and ten Hove. There are also some french and
Italian works (Vaninni fx), do anybody know if these are available
translated? Other works on structural complex substrates and their fauna
are also very welcome.

In advance thanks a lot.

With best regards Hallvard Haanæs
Hallvard Haanaes
hallvard at
Institutt for Akvatiske Ressurser og Miljøfag
rom C-206, tlf: 7764 6063
Norges Fiskeri Høgskole
Universitetet i Tromsø