Serpulida assemblages.

Nicola Diane Chapman N.D.Chapman at
Fri Jan 28 16:25:58 EST 2000

In the same 'stream' as Hallvard, I am actually undertaking research on
one particular serpulid assemblage, S.vermicularis.I have trawled through
all the current literature, however I am lacking a detailed desciption of the
morphology of planktonic and settlement stages of S.vermicularis larvae. I
am aware that some research was done at Woods Hole.

Any pointers in the right direction would be of great help.

Nicola Diane Chapman
Heriot-Watt University
<N.D.Chapman at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes