Aquaculture / Halla parthenopeia

Howaida Gabr hgabr at
Thu Jul 27 04:57:12 EST 2000

Hi everyone, I am researching a science fair project on the potential
aquaculture for  polychaetes of commercial and applied interest in Egypt.
 However, I am having trouble with finding information pertaining to this
subject. I plan to work on Halla parthenopeia (Lysaretidae).  I have a
shortage in literature on biology of this species. If anyone could help me
I would  greatly appreciated it. Thanks

Very best regards.
Howaida R. Gabr. Ph.D.
Marine Biology Department
Suez Canal University
Ismailia / Egypt
Email:   hgabr at

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes