Size distribution

Bhavani Narayanaswamy bn-t at
Thu Jun 15 17:08:38 EST 2000

Hi Folks,

I am a PhD student udertaking some work on polychaetes in the
Faeroe-Shetland Channel.  One area that I am interested in is size
distribution.  I am measuring specific parameters on the polychaetes
and trying to work out a rough size distribution from that.
I have tried searching for papers but have not succeeded in finding
many.  Has anybody done any work like this and if so could they point
me in the right direction/suggest papers?

Bhavani Narayanaswamy  (bn-t at

Scottish Association for Marine Science