In need of poecilochaetids

Harald Hausen harald.hausen at
Tue Jun 20 17:05:24 EST 2000

Dear colleagues,

Working on a PhD on spioniform polychaetes, I have tried to collect
poecilochaetids at several locations. Unfortunately without success, and
now I don't longer have the chance to get them on my own - time is running
and I have to finish the PhD.

So my question is, whether perhaps somebody has left some specimens,
(doesn't matter which species, the smaller the individuals the better), fixed
in formol, bouin or glutaraldehyd, which I could use for SEM-preparation.
Trochochaetids as well would be very welcome.

Harald Hausen

Harald Hausen
Fakultaet Biologie
Abteilung Zoomorphologie und Systematik der Tiere
Universität Bielefeld
Postfach 100131
D-33501 Bielefeld

Tel.:    ++49/(0)521/1062822