Cites - a month or so in the world of polychaeta

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Wed Mar 22 21:52:37 EST 2000

Polychaete folks,

> Here are some citations new to me, mostly very recent, & mostly touching
> on Polychaeta. These are in a tagged format for extraction as a file and
> import with Endnote or similar. Consequently there is a trade-off in
> readability. Let me know if this is a useful exercise. - GBR

I did that last July and got NO feedback at all. Consequently, I felt no urge
to repeat the effort. However, I'm prepared to have another go.

I feel it's more important to circulate the titles for you to browse rather than
involve myself with making it easy for people to import the cites into
databases. Therefore  I plan to format  the titles for readability only. I might
be persuaded to put a tagged version or an EndNote file into a web page if
there is any demand for it.

If you have any very new papers, especially if not in the mainstream
journals, please send me the cites.

Thank you,

  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>