allen.n at eudoramail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:43:40 EST 2000
i have investigation about polychaeta (Diopatra sp), but i have a problem to
get round this difficulty so i want to know about :
1. What is there be a difference amount of segment between male and
female in the polychaeta class ?why
2. whether there be some information about how much amount of segment
generally in the mature polychaete class ?
3. what is there be a difference wight between mature male and female
worm ? Why
4. how about the mechanism of looking for food in the polychaete class (i
mean especially the time)
5. in my investigation i found amount of male more than female, so i want to
know why it can happned ?
sent via my email : Allen.n at eudoramail.com
i very need this information please help me.
thank's a lot
-- ANNELIDA LIST
Discuss = <annelida at net.bio.net> = talk to all members
Server = <biosci-server at net.bio.net> = un/subscribes
Archives = http://www.bio.net/hypermail/annelida/
Resources = http://biodiversity.uno.edu/~worms/annelid.html
More information about the Annelida