Annelid researcher addresses

Geoff Read gread at
Fri Nov 24 22:48:52 EST 2000

Hello folks,

I've updated, the paper-printable version of the online web annelid
researcher addresses and it may be downloaded from the page:

The address list has evolved as a polychaetologist list mainly - hence
we're stuck with the acronym PRO - but other annelid workers are most
welcome to submit their details. Some already have.

Don't forget you can search for people with a particular research interest
using the main site PICO search facility on Annelid Resources home
page. There is a little trick to restricting the search to the address files  -
include in the search the words "previous address" (in quotes) followed
by AND and the subject keyword.

   Geoff Read <gread at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes