Myxicola infundibulum

Geoff Read at
Wed Oct 25 17:37:57 EST 2000

> we are interested in working with Myxicola infundibulum [...] Any
> information anyone might have about  obtaining theses creatures,
> maintaining them, and even operating on them would be greatly
> appreciated.

There is an enormous literature on Myxicola infundibulum as you are
probably aware. Somewhere in that is bound to be the information  needed.
If a search has not yet been done if requested I will forward a cite list.

I wonder also if one of those old invertebrate lab technique books such as
Costello et al (1957) might be useful to look at. There's an online version at:

Also perhaps see: Galtsoff, P. S., F. E. Lutz, P. S. Welch, & J. G.
Needham. 1959 (1937). Culture methods for invertebrate animals, A
Compendium [etc]. reprint ed. Dover, New York.

  Geoff Read < at>