Beachworms in Australia

Damien McKeering dmckee10 at
Tue Sep 5 20:57:19 EST 2000

My name is Damien McKeering, and I am conducting a survey of
Beachworms in Northern N.S.W in Australia. I have a number of questions
in regard to my study. Is there any literature on beachworm ID as there are
6 species of beachworm and I can't tell them apart?I know how to catch the
worms but which method should I use to sample the worms? Should it be
random transects or something else?
Thank you in advance for your responses.

Damien McKeering
<dmckee10 at>