Beachworms in Australia

Wilson, Robin rwilson at
Wed Sep 6 00:24:29 EST 2000

Hi Damien

If you click on the "references" icon on the following web page you will get
a list of papers (mostly by Hannelore Paxton) that should help:

Although those web pages have not been updated for some time, the
DELTA databases referred to have been considerably developed, and will
be published in 2001 on a CD, probably by CSIRO Publishing.

I don't know about quantitative sampling of beachworms, though.  Unless
you have a dredge the size of a house that could be tricky.

bye, Robin

<rwilson at>