Photo Search

johncunningham at johncunningham at
Wed Aug 8 17:50:24 EST 2001

Hello All!

I am a photo editor and head of a large photo library that works with
hundreds of publishers on thousands of educational publications annually,
including scores of major, large textbooks in general biology, zoology,
botany, microbiology, cell & molecular biology, genetics, limnology,
oceanography, environmental studies, anatomy & physiology, natural
history guides, the earth sciences, etc. I'm always interested in hearing
from scientists with good collections of research photos and who wish to
have them used in educational publications. Naturally, publishers provide
credit and photo usage fees. Please contact me for more information if you
and/or any colleagues are interested in details.

Dr. John D. Cunningham
Email: vuresearch at