International course announcement

Maria Cristina Gambi gambimc at
Mon Dec 17 16:15:35 EST 2001

Dear All,

It is a pleasure for me, also as the new President of the Polychaetologist
Association, and for my friend and colleague Adriana Giangrande to
announce the organisation of the international course "Polychaete as
Biological and Ecological models (from taxonomy to applied research)",
that will be held from 9 to 22 September 2002 at the University of Lecce
(Apulia, Italy). All information about the course, such as purposes, faculty
members, costs, types of applicants, application forms and deadlines, will
be available at the web site:

In the site you will find the pdf version of all documents, and if you don't
have the Acrobat reader, there is also a link to load it from the web both for
PC and Mac computers. We would like to invite you to consider one of
your students or collaborators as course applicants if you think the topics
are of some interest for your research activity. We would like also to ask
you to help us to advertise the course by sending these information to the
colleagues who you presume will be potentially interested to apply or to
send their students or collaborators. The course, organised by us, have a
large faculty, represented among the others by Kristian Fauchald, Pat
Hutchings, Greg Rouse, Lisa Levin, Rafael Sarda, Grazia Cantone, Alberto
Castelli, C. Nike Bianchi and many others. A further announcement will be
done in middle January, while deadline for application is 1st April 2002.

If you have any problems concerning the access to web-site or to course
pdf documents, or if you need any further details about the course, please
do not hesitate to contact one of us:

Adriana Giangrande: gianadri at
Maria Cristina Gambi: gambimc at
There will be also a secretary address: info at

Hope you are all well, and we wish you a nice Christmass and Happy New

Adriana Giangrande and Maria Cristina Gambi