Patti & Gambi reference

Helmut Zibrowius hzibrowi at
Fri Feb 9 02:56:59 EST 2001

Replying to the contributions by N.D.Chapman and Thomas Dahlgren about
ghost paper droppings somewhere on the web:

Being still familiar with printed stuff in librairies, I happen to be able to
provide some complementary information concerning that Sabellid,
perhaps the information searched for:

Patti F.P., Gambi M.C., 1998. Relationships between different populations
of Sabella spallanzani (Gmelin) (Polychaeta Sabellidae): comparison of
genetic descriptors and techniques. In: Cristofolini G., Minelli (ed.), Atti 1°
colloquio nazionale si sistematica cladistica, Verona, 6-7 febbraio 1998.
Memorie del Museo civico di storia naturale di Verona, Ser. 2, Sezione
della vita, 13: 53-56.

(maybe I should add: Verona is a town in northern Italy known by a story
of a certain Shakespeare who did not yet use web publishing)

(Centre d'Oceanologie de Marseille)
Station Marine d'Endoume
Rue Batterie des Lions
13007 Marseille / France
E-MAIL:  hzibrowi at
TEL: within France  0491041624  from abroad  +33  491041624
FAX: within France  0491041635  from abroad  +33  491041635