Prize-winning research

Geoff Read at
Thu Jan 11 23:39:59 EST 2001

OK, OK, since Nature is on a roll with the worm research I'll post it. But ...

Nominee for the slightest piece of work to make Nature  in 2001 is ...

Chisholm, J. R. M., & R. Kelley. 2001. Worms start the reef-building process
[brief communication]. - Nature 409(6817):152.

They might have mentioned the genus don't you think? Was it that difficult
to determine?  And ... am I imagining it ...  could it be that Nature is getting
more like  National Geographic?

Geoff B. Read  < at>
NIWA, New Zealand

"No name, no information. Wrong name, wrong information"