Open Ph.D. position

Nicole Rebscher rebscher at
Tue Jun 5 17:44:57 EST 2001

Polychaete expert wanted!

A Ph.D. position is available at the Institute of Zoology in
Heidelberg/Germany for 3 years starting from the 1st of October  2001.
We intend to study gene expression during germline  differentiation in
Platynereis dumerilii. Applicants should have a  strong background in
molecular biology and/or developmental  biology.

Please contact me for further details by email

Nicole Rebscher

Dr. Nicole Rebscher
Zoologisches Institut II
Im Neuenheimer Feld 230