Periserrula leucophryna

Geoff Read at
Wed Jun 20 22:40:39 EST 2001

One month later ....

Our finding service is dubious about this cite and getting rather bolshie.
Has anyone since verified it? If anyone knows of a library holding of this
journal could they get in touch with me please? The journal title may be
'university' as in the paper Daniel Martin found (rather than college, and
forget the apostrophe).

> Can anyone shed light on Periserrula leucophryna?

> Paik, Eui-In. 1977. [ Studies of polychaetous annelid worms of the family
> Nereidae in Korea ].- Research Bulletin Hyosung Women's College 19:131-
> 227.

  Geoff Read < at>