Magelonidae wanted

Ana acbrasil at uol.com.br
Tue Jun 26 17:42:08 EST 2001

Dear Annelidans,

Unfortunately I couldn't attend the Conference and I would like to ask your help.

I'm a PhD student at Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR) in Brazil and
I'm carrying out a cladist analysis of the Magelonidae. My thesis'
supervisor is Dr. Paulo Lana; he will be at the Conference.

I would like to receive donations or loans from magelonid species from any
place in the world. If you have any available material,  the Conference will
provide a good opportunity for you to meet my Brazilian colleagues and to
send me your donations or loans with more security. This would be an
invaluable help to my thesis.

Thank you in advance. I wish a good Conference for all and I hope to  see
you in the next.

Cheers

Ana Claudia Brasil
<acbrasil at uol.com.br>

Brazilian colleagues who will be attending the conference:

Dr Paulo da Cunha Lana

Dra. Cecília Amaral

Dr Paulo Paiva

Dra. Elianne Omena