Annelid/Echiuran article

Hessling, Rene Hessling at biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Jun 27 02:28:58 EST 2001

Dear list members,

Today", I have received a number of reprint requests. Unfortunately,
"Microscopy Today" does not provide reprints, even upon specific request.
However, this magazine is distributed free of charge, at least within the
USA (see http://www.microscopy-today.com or  contact Don Grimes at
MicroToday at mindspring.com for further information). If it is not possible
to obtain this issue, I'll be glad to send photocopies, once I receive the
magazine myself.

Please note that this short article focuses on the use of confocal
microscopy for morphological and systematic studies. A more
comprehensive and detailed paper on the development of the nervous
system in Bonellia viridis (Echiura) and the phylogenetic implications of
these results is currently in press in the Journal of Morphology. I will be
more than happy to distribute reprints of this article as soon as it is
published.

With kind regards,

René Hessling
Dipl. Biol. Rene Hessling