Freshwater Polychaetes

Susannah Kelly susannahkelly at
Thu Mar 29 17:45:42 EST 2001

Hello everyone.  My name is Susannah Kelly and my research involves
benthic macroinvertebrates in rivers. I have recently found a freshwater
polychaete near Ottawa, ON, Canada, and I was wondering if anyone
might have any information they'd be willing to share. I'm looking for
imformation on the genus Manayunkia and their distribution in
freshwaters. Any information at all would be much appreciated.  Thanks
so much, Susannah

<susannahkelly at>