Worms cause dermatitis too

Alastair Grant A.Grant at uea.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 15:25:28 EST 2001

There is also a fuller account in the literature of contact dermatitis being
associated with handling of Nereis:

PROTEIN CONTACT-DERMATITIS CAUSED BY NEREIS DIVERSICOLOR
DAMBROSIO FP, LEVANTI C, CILIA M, RICCIARDI L, ISOLA S
ALLERGY 50 (10): 830-832 OCT 1995

I get it if I have too much direct contact with my worms.

Alastair
Alastair Grant
School of Environmental Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4
7TJ, UK Web page http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e130 Phone 01603 592 537
Fax 01603
507 719 Mobile/Voicemail 07941579036