Serpulimorph life history review paper

Lena Kupriyanova Lena.Kupriyanova at flinders.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 04:35:31 EST 2001

Dear friends and colleagues,

Thank you all very much for your interest in our serpulimorph review
paper.  As I had expected, I received many additional reprint requests in
response to my earlier posting. Unfortunately, we already ran out of
reprints trying to fulfill the requests received before the review was
published. Now we prepared an electronic version of the manuscript . It
is a 5M .pdf file and I can e-mail it to everyone of you who recently
expressed an interest in receiving a reprint. All you would have to do is to
print out the file. Alternatively, I can mail photocopies of the manuscript to
those of you who cannot receive such large files . Please let me know
whether you prefer an electronic copy or a photocopy.

Best regards,
Lena Kupriyanova

<Lena.Kupriyanova at flinders.edu.au>

-- ANNELIDA