Kudenov's address

Chris.Glasby at nt.gov.au Chris.Glasby at nt.gov.au
Wed Nov 28 18:47:23 EST 2001

Here are the contact details I have for Jerry cut from his email of last year
(note the alternative email address). No answer to my email of a couple of
months ago though.

Chris

Jerry D. Kudenov
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Univeristy of Alaska Anchorage
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508 USA

afjdk at uaa.alaska.edu
vermes at jupiterio.net

907-786-1769 Office
907-786-6110 Lab
907-786-4607 Fax

                    Daniel DESBRUYERES
                    <Daniel.Desbruyeres at i        To:     annelida at net.bio.net
                                                         fremer.fr>
                            cc:                                      Sent by:
                                        Subject:     Kudenov's address
                                                  owner-annelida at net.bi
                                                   o.net

                    29/11/01 06:04

Dear All,

We are trying to contact Jerry D. Kudenov since months without any reply.
Is
anybody able to give us some news or contact? Daniel.

--
Daniel Desbruyeres
Departement Environnement Profond