Paramphinome species

Wormlab wormlab at
Mon Oct 1 22:07:55 EST 2001

Aloha All,

I am trying to find any information on the species of Paramphinome
especially detailed descriptions and drawings.  I have been able to count
about 5 recorded species and was wondering if there has been any more
current records or new species described.  Especially helpful would be a
description of Paramphinome jeffreysii since I have not been able to find
one in our library.  If anyone is working on this particular genus and is
willing to provide any information it would be greatly appreciated.  I am
trying to determine what species we are seeing in our samples here on

Thank you very much.

Jenny Dreyer

The Wormlab
Dr. Julie Brock, Professor