Bioturbation rates of Capitella

ANNETTE WOODHAM Annette.Woodham at
Wed Oct 24 15:53:31 EST 2001

Dear members

Can anyone please help me to locate information on bioturbation rates of
Capitella, or other small deposit-feeding polychaetes?  I have a copy of a
short abstract from one of the early Polychaete Conferences - 'Sediment
reworking by feeding activity of Capitella sp' by C. Salen-Picard.  I would
be interested to know if this work was published in full elsewhere, and also
if there has been any recent work specifically on bioturbation rates.

Annette Woodham
annette.woodham at

ERT (Scotland) Ltd
Research Park South