Fishing _for_ worms

nechama ben-eliahu nbenelia at
Thu Sep 6 05:10:49 EST 2001

Dear Chris et al,

Somewhat along the same line: There has been some fishing with gill nets
along the Mediterranean coast of Israel. I don't know whether or not the
fish were alive but someone brought me the amphinomid Hermodice
carunculata more than one which had climbed up onto the fish.

            Nechama Ben-Eliahu

Dr. M. Nechama Ben-Eliahu, Curator Emeritus
Section of Invertebrates, The Hebrew University Scientific Collections
The Department of Evolution, Systematics and Ecology
91904 Jerusalem, Israel
972-2-658-4633 (phone) 972-2-566-6804 (fax)

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes