Bio-accumulation model

João Garcês joaogarces at
Wed Apr 3 20:25:15 EST 2002

    Hello everyone

    My name is João Pedro Garcês and I'm working with polychaetes. I'm
    also very interested in studies related with pollution of aquatic

    I'm doing a Post Graduation Master in Ecological Modelling, and one
    of the studies that I have to do is develop a model. With this goal,
    I would like to develop a bio-accumulation model for metals and
    organic compounds like PCB'S with polychaetes. For that I initiate a
    search but didn't have great success.

    I would appreciate any help you can give me in this matter

    Thank you in advance for your responses

    Best regards

    João Garcês

<joaogarces at>