Sipuncula / Echiur... Newsletter

Edward Cutler ebcutler at
Tue Apr 9 14:47:56 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I have recently created & distributed an informal newsletter for those few of
us who have worked with the taxonomy/systematics of these two unrelated
(except historically) groups of worms.  While intended for 'internal
consumption, I know there are a few of you who have had some interest in
these over the years  so I would, with some hesitation, offer to send this 6
page item as an attachment to individuals who might be interested in the
current state of affairs.

Edward B. Cutler, PhD
Professor Emeritus of Biology
Utica College of Syracuse University