Help with i.d. pelagic polychaete Philippines

Jason Young jasonyoungcebu at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:53:21 EST 2002

Dear all,

Greetings from the Philippines!  I wonder if any of you can help me i.d. a
specimen, or at least point me in the right direction.  I haven't found
anything online that corresponds with my specimen, and we certainly
don't have references here at our university.  The initial i.d. is that of a
Typhoscolecidae.  I have a pic, about 50kb size only.  If anyone is
interested to help, I'll email you the pic.  Please email me at this address -
I'm not a member of this discussion list.  Any help is appreciated.

cheers,

Jason Young

Jason Young
Department of Biology & Marine Biology