The online W&F Bibliog, Ulm, Germany

Dieter Waloszek dieter.waloszek at
Tue Jul 2 14:55:34 EST 2002

Hi Anneliders,

Our databases can be reached, actually, via two systems: firstly, they are
accessible through the service of the section, therefore via our own website directly by clicking the fourth option:
databases etc., which leads to: or a page
addressed to biosystematic information service, which is the third option on
the website starting page, or via the website of our German Society of
Systematic Biologists GfBS: http://biosys-serv.biologie.uni-

<dieter.waloszek at>