Suez Canal polychaetes

inas helal inas at
Sun Mar 10 05:11:48 EST 2002

Dear Sir,

Hello there, Let me to introduce my self; I am M.Sc., student in Marine
Science Department, Suez Canal University, and my M.Sc. thesis
concerned on three families of errantiate polychaetes along Suez Canal
and Red Sea. I am interesting with their feeding, reproduction and their
ability to be cultured. Of the three families three species of my interest
(one from each family): Perenereis nuntia brevicirris (Fam: Nereidae);
Lumbricenereis funchalebsis (Fam: Lumbriceneries); and Halla
parthenopeia (Fam: Lysaretidae). So, can you help my in that topic by
sending any related literatures or advises to complete my work. Thanks in

My post address as follow:
Ms. Inas Helal Osman
Suez Canal University
Faculty of Science
Marine Science Department

<inas at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes