information on deep sea adaptations

Mos S. S.Mos at
Tue Nov 5 22:30:26 EST 2002

Dear sir, madam,

I am a student at Utrecht University, Holland, and currently following a course
on marine biology. I have been trying to find information about physiological
adaptations in deep sea animals, in particular changes in enzymes and
membranes, but this turns out to be quite hard...

I was hoping you could help me by supplying some titles of articles or other
literature on this subject that might be useful.

Thank you very much, and I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Sanne Mos
Utrecht University, department of Biology
s.mos at