Request for identification keys of deep-sea polychaetes.

sini sini at
Tue Dec 2 14:47:25 EST 2003

Respected sir,

I am a working on the deep-sea macrofauna in the Central Indian Ocean, as a
part of deep-sea mining project (INDEX- program) of the Indian Ocean in
National Institute of Oceanography. I am working under Dr. Baban Ingole,
Scientist, National Institute of Ocenography, Dona-Paula, Goa. I would like to
work on the polychaetes as a special group, by studying them upto the species
level for my Ph.d studies. Hence i seek help from the Polychaete researchers
and experts. I would be very greatful to one and all, if i get the help for
identifying the polychaetes. Also if i get some keys for the identification of
the deep-sea polychaetes. waiting for a favourable response. thanking you Sini

Sini Pavithran
Ph.d Student
National Institute of Ocanography,