2nd Announcement of the 6th International Larval Biology Conference

Eliza Tang eliza at ust.hk
Wed Dec 31 15:57:52 EST 2003

Dear Annelida LISTERS,

We write to notify you the most updated website of the 6th International
Larval Biology Conference (2004) and remind you that the deadline of
early registration and submission of your abstract(s) for both oral and
poster presentation is quickly approaching.

On behalf of Prof. Qian, we would like to express our profound gratitude
to all the invited speakers to have agreed to present their most recent
research findings at the conference.  Their valuable suggestions and
generous support will enable us to make our conference a successful
one.

Please visit our homepage: http://www.larval2004.ust.hk for more
information on the list of invited speakers, call for paper, registration,
accommodation, conference tours, and payment method¡Ketc.

We would also like to remind you of the following deadlines:

- Deadline for Early Registration
- Deadline for Call for Paper

- Deadline for Registration

We look forward to your participation at the conference.  If you have any
questions on the conference, please feel free to contact the Conference
Secretariat at email: larval.2004 at ust.hk

Yours Sincerely,

Eliza (for Prof. Pei-Yuan Qian)
Conference Secretariat
The 6th International Larval Biology Conference

-- ANNELIDA
Discuss   = annelida at net.bio.net      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at net.bio.net = un/subscribes