Strange species...

vivianne solis viviannesw at
Mon Feb 24 16:41:29 EST 2003

Hi Annelidans!

I hope someone can help with these two questions.

Upon revising type material at the Paris MNHN, for a forthcoming
updated list of the polychaete type material of that collection (wih F.
Pleijel, of course) , I found the following species 1) Buskiella minuta
Amoureux, 1984, (declared) syntype, MNHN POLY 834, but could not
find what taxon this can be. Would anyone know? For the same study, I
also found 2) Paraleonnates guadalupensis Rullier Guadeloupe,
(declared) syntype, MNHN POLY 832

However, I could not find this species reported in any of Rullier's papers,
does anyone know where he took that one from?

I take this opportunity to send you all my best regards.

Vivianne Solis-Weiss

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes