The worm and the bridge

Trevor Baker trevor.baker at
Fri Jan 24 17:51:50 EST 2003

In my days with the UK Environment Agency, Alkmaria was encountered
occasionally in intertidal estuarine samples (the Teign and Exe I seem to
recall). Indeed some of our data/specimens were passed on to Paul
Gilliland. The paper referred to suggests that Alkmaria was not as rare as
previously reported when the species was scheduled. A view with which I

Trevor Baker
Principal Consultant
BMT Cordah Limited
Doherty Building
Pentlands Science Park
Penicuik, Edinburgh, EH26 OPZ
Telephone: 0131 445 6183; Fax: 0131 445 6110
E-Mail: t.baker at
BMT Cordah Limited is a member of the BMT group of companies

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes