Myxicola nutrition

dfudge at dfudge at
Mon Jul 7 21:44:16 EST 2003

I'm doing some research on the giant axons of Myicola infundibulum, and I'm
wondering if anyone can tell me what this species eats. I have a tank of
specimens from New Brunswick, and they are doing quite well in captivity, but I
plan on keeping them for a while, and would like to be able to feed them now
and again. Does anyone out there have a recommendation for what I should feed

Douglas Fudge
Dept. of Anatomy and Cell Biology
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC Canada