Work e-mail / hydrothermal chrysopetalids

Charlotte.Watson at Charlotte.Watson at
Wed Jul 16 00:42:28 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

I wish to let you know my present work email address for all polychaete
correspondence is as follows :  charlotte.watson at

Also those among you who would like a reprint of my latest paper 'New genus and
species of Chrysopetalidae (Polychaeta) from hydrothermal vents (south-western
Pacific )' please request.

Best wishes   Charlotte Watson

Charlotte Watson
Research Associate
Museum & Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
PO Box 4646
Darwin NT  0801
Phone: 61-8-89998154
Fax: 61-8-89998289